Friday, June 8, 2007

Popsicles

080607
Popsicles are one of my favourite summer treats. I decided I was in a popsicle mood tonight and as I pulled the popsicle out of the package, I wondered why they make them separate now...and then I thought of a few good reasons:
  1. The together popsicles usually broke a little off centre so one side of the popsicle often ended up on the ground
  2. If the together popsicle didn't break off centre, it sometimes broke horizontally, so you got stuck with a chunk of icy cold popsicle in your hand and a piece that was hard to eat attached to two sticks
  3. If you tried to eat them attached, they inevitably created a big mess
(Okay, so maybe these problems were just me getting excited about popsicle since at my house usually we got orange juice popsicles)

p365-159-07

No comments: