Thursday, December 30, 2010

Instead Of Hockey

301210
We got back to Vancouver this afternoon. I had two tickets for the Giants game and no one wanted them, so I decided to take J and stay until she was ready to leave. We ended up arriving on time, which I hadn't planned on...I thought we might be late. We made it through one period and one intermission. The players returned to the ice for the second period and J demanded to go HOME NOW.

On the way to the rink, J was in the back seat talking to herself. Just before we got to the arena, I realized she was saying "Thank you Mommy for showing me the pretty lights" over and over and over every time we went past a decorated house. On the way home, we took the scenic route and she loved it. At a couple of the most deocrated houses she told me it was too bad Bop (my dad) missed these lights the other night when we looked at lights in K-town.

Oh two year olds...they're the best!

364

No comments: