Friday, December 31, 2010

The End of Year Four

I did it! I made it through year four. There were some severe lags in posting, but I got here. I took a photo a day even if I didn't manage to post a photo a day (I know, I know, I went weeks between posting some times, I'll try to be better in 2011).

I was going to call it quits, but I spent a little time tonight going back over the photos of the last four years and I loved the memories they brought back...things I'd completely forgotten, so here I am, on the last day of the year, planning to do it again for another year. In four years, I missed one day and that was when I was in the hospital, otherwise occupied, delivering J. Pretty good I think!

A quick summary of 2010
  • 170 pictures had people in them
  • 14 pictures of people had Alex in them
  • 157 pictures of people had J in them
  • 167 pictures were of things
  • 40 pictures were of places
  • 9 posts had some combination of people, place and thing
  • 14 pictures were taken on the A400, 270 pictures were taken on the G7, 63 pictures were taken on my phone and 21 pictures were taken on some other camera
  • 324 pictures were in Vancouver (which really means the Lower Mainland), 27 were in Kelowna, 8 were on Vancouver Island, 3 on Salt Spring Island and the rest were en route to somewhere (Abbotsford & Hope) and one random one was taken in London (it was a photo of a photo...the original was in London. I am not crazy enough to go to London for only one day!)
  • 6 pictures were of knitting
  • 8 pictures were of plants or flowers - the same as last year
  • 8 posts had more than one picture
  • 5 pictures were birthday related
  • 4 posts were photos of photos
  • 37 pictures were of food
  • And this was a special year - 21 pictures were Olympic or Paralympic related
Some of my favourites:

Sleeping Beauty
Full Bloom
Canadian Love
Airplane
Superhero
My Girl
Ready For Bed...And The Elements
That Guy Did It
A Girl And Her Mama
More Reading
Quiet...Eeeep
First Ocean Swim
Couldn't Decide
Swings Are The Best
Best Buddies
At Grandma and Papa's
First Hair Cut
London Town
Christmas Is For Children...
Blue Nose

No comments: