Saturday, March 29, 2008

Who's Excited?!?!

290308
Alex and I had lunch with my cousin and her husband today. When we were kids, I used to get her hand-me-downs and I really looked forward to getting those bags full of fun stuff. Then I grew and was way taller than her and that was the end of the hand-me-downs.

Well...so I thought! After lunch, they came back to our house and unloaded the back of their car. And guess what, it was full of hand-me-downs for our new cub from her babies (well, one baby, one three year old and one six year old). It was very very exciting!

This was Alex's favourite item - as soon as it emerged from the back of the car, Alex got a huge goofy grin on his face! And, as you can see, he didn't even take his coat off before he tried it on!!

Oh, and you'll see there is a PERSON in this picture. I went back and did a quick, unscientific survey and since the beginning of the year, well, about half the pictures are of places, half are of things and FOUR (now five), only FOUR are of people. I think I must have become a hermit lately!

p365-89-08

No comments: