Monday, December 31, 2007

A Year of P365

A whole year of a picture a day. I'm not sure how I did it sometimes...some days I really didn't feel up to it, more than once a picture was taken pretty darn close to midnight (and it was usually substantially less than spectacular when that happened), but I did it and I'm going to try to keep doing it in 2008.

A quick wrap up of 2007
  • 81 pictures had people in them
  • 48 pictures of people had Alex in them
  • 35 pictures of people had me in them (YAY self portraits and timers!)
  • 222 pictures were of things
  • 75 pictures were of places
  • 11 posts had some combination of two of people, place and thing
  • 128 pictures were taken on the A400, 281 pictures were taken on the G7 (of those, 237 p365 pictures were on the G7...not including Christmas and the Blue House)
  • 19 pictures were "officially" taken of the Blue House, but there were 27 additional pictures of the Blue House
  • 124 pictures were in Vancouver (which really means the Lower Mainland), 25 were in Kelowna, 8 were in Italy, 5 were in London...which leaves 4...one each for Chilliwack, Manning Park, Oliver and Bridal Falls. And yes, that adds to 366 because one day with two pictures, one was in Kelowna and the other was in Vancouver.
  • 12 pictures were of knitting - fewer than I would have thought
  • 34 pictures were of plants or flowers - more than I would have thought
  • 14 posts had more than one picture
  • 9 pictures were birthday related, 46 were food and beverage related, at least 5 were about spiders

Some of my favourite posts this year were:

Anybody else have favourites?

This is the last post of 2007. See you in 2008!!! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: