Thursday, November 29, 2007

Getting Ready For The Get-Ready-For-Christmas Party

291107
It's that time of year again. Tomorrow night the ladies are coming over to get ready for Christmas with their crafts, unfinished gifts, cards, knitting, cross stitch. Some are just coming to hang out before December chaos hits!

I started decorating, but didn't get too far because decorations take up space and I'm thinking there's going to be a fair number of people here. These small balls were a Paperchase purchase in November and the larger sugar plum balls were rejects from my parents last year. They had them forever - I think they were some of the first decorations they bought when they were married and last year they decided they didn't want them anymore. Pack-rat-sentimentalist that I am, I rescued them, even though our tree was so full last year it didn't have room for anything more. But the window is a good solution! Yup...I like it.

p365-333-07

No comments: