Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Small Boys With Blocks

There are two pictures today because I just couldn't resist!

170707
My cousin and her family are in Kelowna this week as well, so I thought I better stop by and give her the blanket that I finished a while ago for her youngest son, who arrived before the blanket was done and who is now three months old. And is adorable. And has the biggest grin ever (which you can't see here because he's sleeping). And looks like his mommy.

170707
I also took some blocks over for her older son, who is two and a half. We took him a wooden trailer truck when we saw them in October and he loved them. He was a little confused about why he also got a present and wanted to know if I was going to take the blocks home with me. He didn't want me to leave, but I promised I'd see him again and the next time I'd try to bring Alex. He is also adorable. And *he* looks like his daddy.

p365-198-07

No comments: