Friday, March 16, 2007

Hidden Treasure, Forgotten, Or Lunch Break?

160307a
When I walked past the not-so-well-kept lavender along my path to work, I saw these blue handled clippers sticking out from under a bush. As I continued on my way, I wondered how they came to be there and figured that Plant Ops is probably trying to find the missing clippers because it's year end and they're likely doing an equipment inventory and are at least one pair of clippers short. I wondered if they were simply forgotten or if some gardener is going to come by for them later to add to his collection of tools for his own garden or to pick up for some other purpose...

I was still mulling it over when I saw this:

160307b
Freshly planted yellow things, an abandoned shovel, and a discarded hoe...so I checked my watch. Sure enough it was 11:30...time for lunch!

So much for my crazy theories, although the clippers were in a part of campus that didn't look like it had been worked on for days, so you never know!!

p365-75-07

No comments: