Sunday, September 18, 2011

Old Friends Make New Friends

When I was in university, I lived with five other girls in an apartment for two years (well, six, but only five at a time). Today three of us met up out in Abbotsford with our husbands and kids. It's been ages since we've seen each other (at the same time). The youngest wasn't even born the last time I saw them! We had a great time catching up and pledged to do it again soon...the kids loved each other. Four little girls out-numbered the little boy, but J loved him and he liked being able to show her how to use his toys - it seems his sisters don't really care to play with them! I couldn't decide which picture I liked best, so here are two!

180911

The girls

180911

All the kids

It's not so easy to get five kids to sit still - this is the closest we came!

No comments: