Thursday, December 31, 2009

Wrapping up P365 III

Wow, so apparently, since I've been doing it for three years, I am capable of taking a photo a day! My goal for 2010 is to try to post more regularly - I'm going to aim for every Sunday, if not more often (please please please hold me to that!)

A quick summary of 2009
  • 208 pictures had people in them
  • 22 pictures of people had Alex in them
  • 186 pictures of people had J in them
  • 119 pictures were of things
  • 65 pictures were of places
  • 8 posts had some combination of people, place and thing
  • 1 picture was taken on the A400, 331 pictures were taken on the G7, 33 pictures were taken on some other camera
  • 293 pictures were in Vancouver (which really means the Lower Mainland), 38 were in Kelowna, the rest were in Nelson, the UK or somewhere else in BC
  • 1 picture were of knitting (I bet that means I'm not knitting as much!)
  • 8 pictures were of plants or flowers - more than I would have thought
  • 7 posts had more than one picture
  • 8 pictures were birthday related
Some of my favourite posts this year were:
Do you have a favourite?? Let me know if you do!

This is the last post of 2009 - bring on 2010!!! Happy New Year everyone!

No comments: