Tuesday, June 3, 2008

What Season Is It?

030608
Okay, so we went from summerish weather to misery in the last three days. Yesterday it was COLD, very cold for June. I actually wore a long sleeved shirt, a hooded sweatshirt and my rain coat to work. And I needed them. Then the rain came last night. Today, as I walked across campus I saw this group of people. It was actually relatively pleasant out - it was a bit drizzly, but I was too warm in my rain coat. This gang is a bit over dressed - winter coat on the girl on the left, three of the four with toques on and the fourth with a hood, the two middle girls have gloves too (you just can't see them right now)...it's June...it's not supposed to be like this (although, with my built in heater I can't complain too much about the weather...it's actually quite comfortable!)

p365-155-08

No comments: