Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Walk To Work Is Lined With Flowers

240507
Hence the multiple flower pictures over the past few weeks. That and the fact that unlike people, they don't move when you ask them to stand still so that you can take their picture. They are extremely obliging and will wait an eternity for me to stop taking pictures of them. Of course this also contributed to my delayed arrival at work this morning...only by a few minutes which is a miracle since my alarm did not go off. I guess I should be surprised. When I was in kindergarten and grade one, I went to the neighbourhood school and the ten minute walk home took me at least half an hour cause I had to look at everything along the way, even though I saw it twice a day. Obviously not much has changed.

p365-144-07

No comments: