Saturday, February 17, 2007

Just Like Knitting...Only Different

170207
In our current quest to de-clutter and organise our house, I have discovered some interesting things in boxes. One of those things was this little cross stitch. I do believe I worked on this as I rode the Greyhound bus across Southern Australia for six weeks. I found it the other day and the only thing left to do was the finishing...the outlining and sticking the finished product into the card that came with the package. Alex's Mom's birthday is next week and she loves butterflies, so we figured this would make a good birthday card. I know why I didn't ever finish it...just like sewing the ends in when I'm done a knitting project, I hate doing the outlining...those silly picky details that make things look finished!

p365-48-07

No comments: