Monday, January 22, 2007

Conquer And Destroy

220107
I don't normally make New Year's Resolutions. I definitely didn't make New Year's Resolutions this year...what's the point of trying to change my life drastically while I'm already in the midst of trying to heal drastically...anyway, I got back to Vancouver and I'm doing MUCH better, but still need help and not quite constant, but definitely regular care. There were a few days when I had to be alone for about six hours each time, so I had to do something to occupy myself. Daytime TV sucks by the way. So I started sorting and decluttering. It's going well...it's something people often resolve to do, just not normally me cause I'm a confessed Pack Rat. Yesterday afternoon we purchased a filing cabinet, so all the paper I sorted into files is stored away in a neat and orderly fashion in the office. And we bought a shredder. I LOVE IT...I just need to remember to only shred in small bursts so I don't burn out the motor!!!

p365-22-07

No comments: